Pages

Ads 468x60px

Infolinks

Infolinks

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Childhood








Children are like wet cement. Whatever falls on them makes an impression. (Dr. Haim Ginott)



People experience many periods during the life. Each period of life is very important to them. They are also witness of many special things in each step of life. The period which is the most important years of a person is childhood years, from birth to 12 years old (approx) because children study many important things for the future life. It’s a picture of my childhood when I first went to school, took my picture in my grandfather’s house wearing school uniform with a bag and it inspire me that there is a big aim and desire of my parents for sending me to school. I was really happy to be in school on the first day. It was indeed a memorable day.


First day at school are of unique significance. My first day at school is a day I will never forget. I went to school for the first time when I was only about five or six years old but when I see this picture, it reminds me all the happenings on that day. There is a wish of every parent to send their children to school so that they may serve them after getting education and this factor brings comfort to them.

I also remember that my grandfather picked me from school and took me directly to his house to capture my picture in a handsome uniform standing in front of red curtains to keep the memories of my childhood alive. Now my grandfather is not among us and when I remember him, I see this picture and it reminds me of his care that he always did for when I used to be with him. My grandfather’s house is a very special place to be. I lived with my grandfather for many years when I was little. There was always someone over his house visiting whether it was family or friends. My grandfather's door was always open to everyone no matter what. . There is a wish of every parent to send their children to school so that they may serve them after getting education and this factor brings comfort to them.


 
For sometimes, I find myself helpless or in a trouble of study matter, I used to see this picture and try to realize that I have to work hard to achieve my parent’s goal. School facility provides an opportunity to translate one’s dream into reality Student’s mind is just like a hard disk. A hard disk always has a fixed capacity, so they still only storage a number of data which has the same size with the hard disk. Likes the hard disk, the brain of people also have small capacity. Thus; in the first ages of life, people have the largest ability and always are ready to get the knowledge. They feel comfortable when they meet with new things. Moreover, at these ages, people have an excellent creativity, so they can figure out anything around them; it is very useful for their study.





People always have a preparation to have good future. In each periods of the life, each person also has each step to prepare for their future or to update themselves. It was really one of my happiest moments for going to school for the first time, capturing my picture in my grandfather’s house wearing school uniform and it’s a source of inspiration for me reflecting aim and desire of my parents. In my point of view, the student years are the most convenience time for a person to have a careful preparation for the future. In this period, they will have enough condition to be able to create good understanding.




0 comments:

Post a Comment